Time to try another recipe!
This recipe comes from a pin on pinterest (the website is currently down).
1 cup water
1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
1 Tablespoon Baby wash
Since the website is down, I prepared it the same way I did the first recipe of wipes.
- Saw paper towel roll in half
- Double the recipe above (I added two drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil just for kicks)
- Place each half into your containers of choice- I just used some from Walmart
- Pour half of the recipe on each paper towel roll, close it up, flip it over, and let it sit for 5 mins
- Pull the middle cardboard out (if it doesn’t pull out easily, twist in the direction the cardboard is already twisted) and your set for you next diaper change!
After using this recipe, it works just the same as my first recipe with the commercial baby oil. It just depends on if you want to try to use more natural products, such as the coconut oil.